Trace Nutrients™ - A Unique Plus for Therapy
Here at Trace Elements, one of our missions is to assure our valued clients that each and every Trace Nutrients™ nutritional supplement that is manufactured is of the highest quality, that it contains the finest raw materials, is manufactured under the strictest of guidelines and is approved by laboratory analysis and certification.
Manufacturing Practices to monitor and verify quality
In-House Laboratory Analysis to assure quality and consistency
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP's). Health Canada, European Union GMP Certified
- Written Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) in accordance with cGMP's.
- Vendor Certification Program (VCP) ensuring raw material quality.
- ISO 9001 Manufacturing Certification
- ISO 17025 accreditation of in-house laboratories
- Microbiology Lab - testing all raw materials and products for yeast, mold, and bacterial purity in accordance with USPXXVI.
- Chemical Analysis Lab - testing potency of formula components.
- Physical Analysis Lab - testing dosage weight, hardness, disintegration, consistency and appearance.
- FDA Audit Compliant
- NSF International GMP Registry
- Canadian Ministry of Health (NHPD)
- European Ministry of Health
- Australian Department of Health and Aging
- Kosher Product Approval (all major certifying bodies)
- Organic Certification (Quality Assurance International)
- Member of Council For Responsible Nutrition (CRN)
Trace Elements exclusive line of Trace Nutrients™ supplements are formulated and developed by Dr. David L. Watts, Director of Research
and manufactured by recognized and trusted leaders in the industry. Our clients can be assured of quality, potency
and effectiveness of each and every unique nutritional supplement selected.